CREATE is designed to provide individuals who have recovered from Substance Use Disorder a pathway to employment in Wood Product Manufacturing. This program allows you to gain experience and knowledge in the field while being surrounded by mentors and peer recovery specialists in a supportive environment.
Receive a financial stipend of up to $1,900 upon completion!
DAILY ATTENDENCE REQUIRED
- 4-week hands-on manufacturing course
- Learn how to use common production and millwork machinery
- Earn certifications in OSHA, First Aid, and Forklift usage
- Study digital literacy and CNC (computer numerical control) for additional career pathways
- Interview with local employers